Saturday, May 2, 2009

Dedicated To U .......




It was the month of November when I first met HIM. It has been a year and a half but the visions of that night are still so clear and fresh. It so happened that I along with my two friends was just roaming around on the streets of Newroad. Accidently, I met one of my friend who was along with his other two friends. It was my friend, who introduced me to HIM. After some talks and giggles, we decided to have some coffee. With so much of involved in talking we didn’t realize we had headed towards Thamel. But as you say co-incidence, it occurred as such. We sat in the restaurant just above HIS shop. As it was Gobardhan or Maha puja as we Nepalese call it, the shop around were closed and so was HIS. I had a good chat with my new friends and most nicely with HIM. But at that moment I had not realized how special “This Man” could be. After some good talks and cups of coffee, we set out to leave. I invited HIM to my house the next day and HE agreed too. But HE didn’t turn up the next day. The fact was HE thought I was joking and was just teasing him around.


As days passed, phone calls and text messages increased. We had some awkwardness or absurdity within us while talking at first. We weren’t so much open and comfortable. But don’t know how things started getting right. How we started understanding each other so well. The meetings changed from being rare to more often and then to usually. We usually planned our meetings for lunch or evenings. Every time I had spare time I visited HIM. HE became a very important part of my life. Its true life changes and so did mine. HIS presence made a remarkable change in my life.


There was a phase in my life where tears followed me and happiness forgot its way. I felt depressed and isolated. I had lost hope. I was disappointed and disheartened. I was rather being a pessimist. There were many obstacles. I agree that everyone has ups and downs, and now it was my time. But I am the person who gets scared away easily. I get discouraged with small hindrances. But HE was the man, who understood and supported me all along. HE encouraged me to face all those obstacles, fight and move ahead. HE told me to be bold enough to make my own decisions. HE compelled not to have so much unwanted thoughts on my mind. HE let the brighter side in me come outside and prepared me to prove this world of my presence. HE brought me that change which I never could have managed to bring even if given a decade. HE taught me to live with sorrows but not to make those sorrows a reason to cry. HE taught me to smile despite the problems or tensions I had. HE changed my perception. HE made me what I am today.


I don’t know but he has a strange quality in him. HIS lovely smile and shining eyes are his most admirable asset. He can make me feel better anytime and anywhere. It was not only then when HE supported me, HE is still with me and will be forever. HE walks beside me all the way let that be joy, happiness, sorrow, blues or whatsoever. HE still calls me up at midnight just to make sure if I am okay. HE always offers me his shoulders to cry on. HE is confident. HE is smart. HE is kind. HE is intelligent. HE is a bravo. HE is a perfect man. HE is my inspiration. HE is my faith. HE is my brother. My dear lovely brother! Thanks a lot for making a difference in my life…


HAPPY BIRTHDAY BROTHER..... Luv ya loads!!!!




2 comments:

  1. thanx a lot fucchi. i didnt knew that i mean so much to you. i m relly happy n thanx a lot my sweet lil sis.

    ReplyDelete
  2. gre8!!!n I really enjoyed reading this.

    "I agree that everyone has ups and downs, and now it was my time."

    This part has much to with my feelings too. It's really moving.

    ReplyDelete